SPDI™ Peer-2-Peer Program
The SPDI™ Peer-2-Peer Program is a concierge-style experience offered to SCA affiliated surgeons and anesthesia providers. Our individualized program focuses on the safe migration of outpatient TJR and spine procedures by pairing you with an experienced peer and is tailored to fit your patient population and protocols.
Our goal is to step away from the traditional conference style learning environment and create a more interactive engagement experience.
HOW OUR PEER-2-PEER
- Focused on achieving your outpatient goals
- Tailored to your perioperative protocols and patient population
CONCIERGE-STYLE PEER-2-PEER DISCUSSION
- 1:1 calls or interactive Zoom meetings with an experienced physician
- Information on patient selection criteria, anesthesia and pain management protocols
OPTIMIZED ASC MIGRATION
- Dedicated team to assist with facility readiness and staff training
- Migration pathway to safely launch and develop the program
PEER-2-PEER 4 STEP PROCESS
Sr Director Physician Development, Surgical Care Affiliates
SPDI™ & Peer 2 Peer Program Director
Marney conceptualizes and creates multi-modal educational programs, develops surgeon faculty, and moderates and participates in panel style and clinical didactic symposiums.